Meta Code

Saturday, February 6, 2010

What year did you feel the most content with life?

For me, it's 2003.

I felt really settled.  I was (still am) very comfortable with the paths that I had chosen.  I was eager, loved, and loving.

That's why I love music so.... .all it took was me finding some digital music from 03'/04' era and all of those feelings from then has resurfaced.  That year was the year before I made some vast changes in my life.  But as we all know, never get to comfortable, because life will shake everything up..... make you re-think everything and hopefully make us stronger.

I was so different then but in some ways the same, you know?  I was broken-hearted but hopeful and so full of life.  Sometimes I think, at what point did I give up?  ....on my dreams and my desires and my future and settled for... anything.

It seems as though I have come full-circle and I am not fighting this rather accepting what is because it is the present.  I am learning from the mistakes I made and I've flagged those paths that I took that are dangerous (and often too exciting) for me.

Still, I can't help but wander how it would feel just to let go again and just go........ no mind.

Change is the one thing that is truly inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment