Meta Code

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday - Week 3 (And it keeps getting better and better)

So here's the deal, I told "leadership" yesterday what everyone was thinking (I'm always pulling for the under-dog).    I told them it was frustrating and unacceptable to have road blocks in the way of success and I made it very clear that it is "leadership's" responsibility to remove in "blocks" that was in the way of success.   I knew the response I would get, but I had to hear it.  Are you ready?  I was told, "I know and I'm sorry.  I have expressed that opinion many times but nothing has changed." 

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

They too have given up. 

Dear Big Corporations,

If you are still curious about why you are not succeeding, then you must live under a rock.

Love,

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment