Meta Code

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh... It's Wednesday already.

Ever wondered how you got to that place that you are in right now?  I'm beginning to get it more and more.  All of the decisions that we made (small and large) shaped this current place.  This current place is exactly what I asked for but strangely is not what I want.

I have already begun shutting down and shifting myself into auto-pilot mode.

We all (or most of us) have to work to make money inorder to survive, but when did we accept the fact that we would give up humanity to step into a prison for at least 8 hours a days just to make it.  And is just "making it" living?  Is this why we were put here to become robots?  To make other people richer?

A large group of people obviously had this part very right by banning against big corporation.  They are like these monstrous vacuum cleaners sucking the very life force out of the entire world as we sit and watch yet do nothing.

Today is Wednesday (week 2) and I already feel my inner-self saying "no".

 But I am soldering on....

Today will be a good day.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment