Meta Code

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Exactly what's needed

I've been thinking lately about my path and my past which has shaped who I am.  Time seems to have picked up the pace a bit more.  I have now been in Little Rock for 3 months and I can't really tell you what I've done or why.  But here's what I do know, I painted this picture.  I am the creator.

So...... on Friday, the weather was challenging and that gave a lot of people a 3 day weekend.  I'm sure everyone needed a long weekend.  Strangely though, it didn't seem any longer or shorter.  It seems as if time is but an abstract idea.  Well, correction, there is no time rather a perception of it.  3 days can seem like a life time and it can equally seem like 1 night.

Turning the auto-pilot off isn't as easy as it may seem at first.  Which auto-pilot you ask?  Well, I mean, living life without even being present.  Mostly, while we are in the shower, we are thinking about what we need to do when we get out of the shower and a lot of times, we step out of the shower and don't even remember feeling the water on our face.  But we know that we did take the shower.  We have become these robots.  I can remember driving to work many many times and pulling up to the building and not even remember driving, just obsessively trapped in a cycle of endless thoughts.

But enough about that.  Here's the bottom line:  Life will give you the exact experience that is needed to obtain what you really want from life.

Right now, I need to write without the filters that's usually turned on HIGH so that I can re-visit these thoughts and continue to grow.

Life does move very quickly, and during this very fast long weekend, yet another light was turned down. 

I breathe and I move forward.

Now as far as the new job goes, it's ok.  But just ok.  The positive to that situation is that the days go by fast and my insurance will be active tomorrow.  YAY!!!!

But this I will say, once you open your eyes and see that you are in a cage.... a cage that was created to keep you looking forward and never around, you can't pretend like the cage doesn't exist.  With that said, ignorance can very much be oh so blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment