Meta Code

Monday, January 18, 2010

Day Freakin 1....

I'm optimistic but a bit tired. I couldn't sleep last night. Maybe it was the thought that I have to make it 90 days through the cold/flu symptom without getting sick or the knowing of this employers unrealistic expectations (I interviewed with about 30 companies and all of them had unrealistic demands that caused even more stress). Or it could have been the fact that I have a very personal issue that I am dealing with that is weighing heavily on my mind. Who knows...??

I have had breakfast and I'm about to shower. I'm going to play some classical music that is inspiring and uplifting and then.... hope for the best.

The first day is orientation day. Those are always a joy LOL. The whole day of listening about how wonderful the company is and knowing that some of the people that are giving the speeches are probably on probation because they had a sick kid and they had to use unexcused personal time off.

But this is the world that we live in... right?

Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment