Meta Code

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WOW.... How sad (indeed) it is to be ignorant.

Just listened to a "religious" man (a preacher.... LOL!) attempt to bring down another persons religion.  Don't get me wrong, I wasn't shocked at all.  I even started to set him up on the right path and arm him with facts not regurgitated nonsense, but then I thought.... "enjoy".  And yes, he is a big ole christian with all his inappropriateness, judgments and ignorance in tact.  Not that all religious people are ignorant or tactless judgmental residue, um... but he definitely is not exactly connected to the truth (facts).

Seriously, I just thought, as he continued to talk aimlessly sordid, this is what "the people" get dressed up every Sunday to hear - to see.  W.O.W.  (wow).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment