Meta Code

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You've gotta be kidding me....

Every week, we are suppose to submit feedback regarding the training process and for the last 2 weeks since we've had someone new, they have completely disregarded this process.

Here's the deal, someone said in class today that maybe things would improve if we wrote down what should be improved... and suddenly, with the ignored matter being address, the "trainer" decided to request that everyone submit their suggestions.  I ignored him, of course.

Oh, I forgot to say that on day 1 of having this new trainer that we had "words".  I said exactly what I felt and how ridiculous I thought he was and it's a done deal.

I will just say this, negative energy just builds more negative energy.  This is a proven fact. 

What's even more ridiculous is that he is taking away from the company and they are blind to this fact. 

Check the history of the dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment